Visit Project: middleburyfoods..com
Middlebury Foods is a non-profit business start-up that sells healthy fresh produce and quality meat at affordable prices.
By cutting out the supermarket and buying from wholesale distributors, they are able to save customers in the Addison county and surrounding areas anywhere from 15-35% over what they’d pay at the supermarket.
The organization launched in fall 2013 by Middlebury College students as a means for grassroots hunger fighting and continues to rely on Middlebury College student volunteer labor. The initial “start-up” students graduated this past spring and the next chapter of Middlebury Foods has begun with new leadership from students in the class of 2018.
Problem: The organization is operating under a new leadership team. These students want to learn how to effectively serve the needs of the organization and it’s partners, and maintain and grow the existing healthy customer base.
Project work includes coaching and guidance in these areas:
- Market research and competitor analysis
- Learn about and understand the various segmented audiences and how to meet their needs and expectations
- Product development
- Marketing and promotions
- Social media and content strategy
- Media integration
- Web analytics
- Web development, site architecture and site feature planning
- Agile ways to manage projects and tasks
- Technology and feature integration
- Branding and corporate identity
- E-Commerce solutions
Visit Project: middleburyfoods.comBack to Our Work Page